Thursday 19 June 2008

Cloudwine / Slowbeer On-line Beer Store

Photobucket

Alrighty,

I've been mucking around with a properly functioning on-line beer style for a few weeks. The first 'draft' can be found at http://www.slowbeer.com.au/.

I still have to fill out the content (ie pics, tasting notes etc) but the site does function from a transaction point of view. Regular visitors to the store will note that I haven't loaded all the beers onto the site, rather I'm sticking to the gear I know we'll have in-stock pretty much all the time.

Pricing will continue to be amongst the best in the nation and I reckon it's pretty clear we blow the doors off our key competitors in Melbourne and Perth with respect to competitiveness. But, of course, the consumer will ultimately be the judge.

Offerings are either singles or 6 packs but always happy to provide case prices etc. Just shoot me a note in need.

cheers

1 comment:

I!=Oracle said...

Hi Stewart,

You should allow orders without stock on hold, so we can actually order, then you get them in and ship them out.

I want a case of Black Sheep Ale, but you don't even have bottles in stock and you won't know that I'm knocking on your "online" door with a huge order waiting!!

Just a handy hint to get business from this customer!

cheers big ears!
k